1. Your hair does not define you, you define you. It seems both men and women are brainwashed to think long hair makes you beautiful, it doesn't. Hair is an accessory, it only works if everything else is. It's all about the entire package.
2. Makeup is supposed to enhance your appearance..not make you beautiful.. It's not a miracle worker, work with what you have. Confidence is one of your greatest assets. Makeup can't help you if you don't have any.
3. Laziness is not an option when it comes to dress, grooming & hygiene. Sweatpants, baseball caps, sneakers, they shouldn't be part of your regular wardrobe so please don't make wearing them a habit. Take pride in your appearance. Isn't it amazing how we make time for everyone else in our lives but not the most important person. YOU! TAKE & MAKE time for YOURSELF.
4. Two things a woman should always be, classy & fabulous.
5. Know first yourself, then adorn oneself. In other words, know you, know your sense of style, your likes, dislikes, accentuate the positives, camouflage everything else.
6. Fashion fades, style is eternal! It's not about being slaves to fashion, it's not about making designers rich, its not about whats trending, its all about what looks good on you, it's about knowing and dressing according to your body type, it's about knowing what to where and when to wear it.
7. You should be sexy, classy, fabulous & sophisticated. There's no such thing as one without the other, they can all go together.
8.The sexiest curve on a woman is her smile! Do it more often..
9. Shape wear should be your new BFF. Your undergarments is the first layer of clothing, it should be smooth and ON POINT, it should NEVER show under your clothes, panty lines are not attractive nor becoming of a lady!
10. American express tagline is never leave home without it. Never leave home without accessories, it's gives you a polished, finished look.
My name is Ann-Marie Dyer, Fashion -Style- Connoisseur, and DIVA, here to help you create that wow factor in your wardrobe, personal, professional and social life. Contact me today! 678-978-7873 in Atlanta or 246-843-0472 in Barbados