1. Your hair does not define you, you define you. It seems both men and women are brainwashed to think long hair makes you beautiful, it doesn't. Hair is an accessory, it only works if everything else is. It's all about the entire package.
2. Makeup is supposed to enhance your appearance..not make you beautiful.. It's not a miracle worker, work with what you have. Confidence is one of your greatest assets. Makeup can't help you if you don't have any.
3. Laziness is not an option when it comes to dress, grooming & hygiene. Sweatpants, baseball caps, sneakers, they shouldn't be part of your regular wardrobe so please don't make wearing them a habit. Take pride in your appearance. Isn't it amazing how we make time for everyone else in our lives but not the most important person. YOU! TAKE & MAKE time for YOURSELF.
4. Two things a woman should always be, classy & fabulous.
5. Know first yourself, then adorn oneself. In other words, know you, know your sense of style, your likes, dislikes, accentuate the positives, camouflage everything else.
6. Fashion fades, style is eternal! It's not about being slaves to fashion, it's not about making designers rich, its not about whats trending, its all about what looks good on you, it's about knowing and dressing according to your body type, it's about knowing what to where and when to wear it.
7. You should be sexy, classy, fabulous & sophisticated. There's no such thing as one without the other, they can all go together.
8.The sexiest curve on a woman is her smile! Do it more often..
9. Shape wear should be your new BFF. Your undergarments is the first layer of clothing, it should be smooth and ON POINT, it should NEVER show under your clothes, panty lines are not attractive nor becoming of a lady!
10. American express tagline is never leave home without it. Never leave home without accessories, it's gives you a polished, finished look.
My name is Ann-Marie Dyer, Fashion -Style- Connoisseur, and DIVA, here to help you create that wow factor in your wardrobe, personal, professional and social life. Contact me today! 678-978-7873 in Atlanta or 246-843-0472 in Barbados
What does AMD Lifestyle Management offer you? The luxury of more quality time with friends and family, more time to do the things that are important to you, more productivity, which leads to a stress free, healthier, happier lifestyle. Can you use more time?
Simply hand over your"To Do List" and consider it done. Your wish, our command! Its as easy and as simple as that!
AMD Lifestyle Management provides full service concierge and Lifestyle Management services on site as an amenity to office tenants, residents of condominiums or as a perk to private clubs. We are your "time keepers", there is no small task or miracle we cannot do. We provide our clients with the luxury comparable to having a personal assistant on call during office hours and beyond. Contact us today www.amdlifestylemgt.com
TAKE THE 60 SECONDS IT TAKES TO READ THIS...IT WILL CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK... WORK-LIFE-BALANCE
An excerpt from a commencement speech by Brian Dyson, then President & CEO of Coca Cola. His words are so profound, so relevant and yet meaningful even more so than 17 years ago...
Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them – work, family, health, friends and spirit … and you’re keeping all of these in the air.
You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls – family, health, friends and spirit – are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for Balance in your life.
Don’t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
Don’t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
Don’t shut love out of your life by saying it’s impossible to find time. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings!
Don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you’ve been, but also where you are going.
Don’t be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can always carry easily.
Don’t use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.
–Brian G. Dyson
President and CEO, Coca-Cola Enterprises during his speech at the Georgia Tech 172nd Commencement Address Sept. 6, 1996
Let us help you with your work/life balance. Visit our website at www.amdlifestylemgt.com or Skype @ amdlifestylemgt
What exactly is a Personal Concierge”? Most folks don’t know the definition of a Personal Concierge. In 2002, Entrepreneur Magazine included concierge and errand service businesses in their annual list of top ten start-up ideas. A Personal Concierge takes on tasks that their clients are too busy to get done themselves. Everyone from dual-income families to single parents to traveling executives can be totally time strapped and willing to pay for what is known as “lifestyle management”.
With lengthy commutes, longer work hours and children engaged in a flurry of afterschool activities, time is of the essence for the two-income family, we help busy executives, families, entrepreneurs, small businesses or anyone who needs more time. These clients do not require a full-time assistant, yet need someone who can manage their everyday time-consuming errands and tasks. A Personal Concierge/Lifestyle Management Specialist, helps accomplish that and get control back into their lives. We are convenient time savers that help you simplify your life and reduce the mounting stress which ultimately increases your productivity. You can than spend time on the more important things.
I love helping people and seeing them happy. My ultimate goal in this business is to help others manage their time whether in their business or personal lives so they become more stress free, thereby leading a happier, healthier lifestyle. WE help you manage ALL areas and aspects of your lives,, saving you time, energy and in most cases, money so you can achieve that perfect work-life balance.
I invite you to visit my website, http://www.amdlifestylemgt.com to further learn of the services that are provided by AMD Lifestyle Management. How can we help you today? Simply submit your TO DO List and consider it DONE. It's that easy.
I am a perfectionist, love things done in a certain way and will go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction. You will never be disappointed in my work or that of anyone who works for me. I guarantee satisfaction or your work done is on me. I stand behind my staff and my company. Contact us today and set up your consultation and start your journey to living a healthier, happier, more stress free lifestyle, doing the things that are important to you.